1. Who is known as the father of medicine?
C. Leonardo da Vinci
D. None of these
2. The largest gland in a human body is:
3. In our body, Insulin controls the metabolism of:
4. Which organ of the body is responsible for filtering the blood?
5. Xerophytes are plants which grow in __
B. Air Environment
D. None of the above
6. Pneumonia is a respiratory disorder caused by_______?
7. The special proteins responsible for diffusion, osmosis and active transport of ionic material are:
A. Integral proteins
C. Extrinsic Protein
D. Both A and B
8. The streaming movement of cytoplasm is called:
9. Which acts as a site of certain metabolic pathways such as glycolysis:
10. Which one is involved in protein synthesis?
A. Rough endoplasmic reticulum
B. Smooth endoplasmic reticulum